Apply for Fixed Saver 2 Year
Before You Start
Please ensure you read the on-screen instructions carefully as they will guide you smoothly through the application process and clearly explain the information you need to provide at each step.
What you need to know before starting your application:
- You must be aged 16 or over
- You must be resident in the UK or hold a British Forces Post Office (BFPO) address
- You must provide a mobile phone number. This is required for SMS text messaging notifications that provide security and account servicing notifications
- You must provide a valid email address as we will be sending important application and account servicing communications to you via this channel. This email address must only be accessible by you personally and cannot be a shared email account.
- You’ll need your UK bank or building society details to hand as we require a Nominated Account. This Nominated Account must be a current account in your name and be used as the source account for depositing any money with us and will also be the destination account to which we’ll send any funds you withdraw from your Ford Money account. You can also elect to have your interest paid to this account too
- You must be able to send payments electronically from your Nominated Account using BACS, CHAPS or Faster Payments. We do not accept cheques.
- If you are required to report your income or are subject to tax in another country (or countries), you must tell us as we may need to share this information with HMRC or relevant tax authorities. You will need to have your Tax Identification number(s) handy during the application process
- For security reasons, your application will automatically time-out after 10 minutes if there has been no screen input activity and you’ll have to start the application again. This would occur, for example, if the screen had been left unattended for more than 10 minutes
- This is a fixed rate product with a set Term and there is no right to cancel or make withdrawals after the initial 14 day right to cancel period. Please do not invest monies that you may otherwise need for ‘emergencies’ and make sure you’re happy with the product and the interest rate before proceeding with your application
Our Terms & Conditions
We promise you no formal language and no complex legal terms. Just a simple, plain-English description of how we run this product and what you can expect from us. Please ensure you have read our Terms and Conditions before starting your application.
Summary Box (PDF)
Product Terms & Conditions (PDF)
How to apply
For an overview of how to apply for one of our savings products, watch our helpful video.
Ready to apply?
If you are happy that this product is right for you and have the information you need to hand then please begin your application.