Your Customer ID
Your Customer ID is a 10-character alpha-numeric code issued at time of application that, combined with your password and elements of your memorable details, will allow you to access your account.
Should you forget your Customer ID, remember that you can always find it in your welcome pack. You can also elect to change it to something more memorable.
- If you applied online, you’ll have created your password as part of the application process.
- If you applied by phone, you’ll need to call us once you’ve received your Customer ID so that we can provide you with a temporary password.
- This will be supplied to you in two parts and will enable you to log in and then set up your own password and your memorable details.
- If you forget your password, we’ll have you back in your account in no time.
- Below the login section you’ll see a link to reset your password.
- Click this and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You'll need your Customer ID, email address and your memorable details to hand.
Your memorable details
These are an additional security check to help keep your account safe and secure. There are three pieces of information we ask you to provide: a date, a place and a name memorable to you, but not easily guessable by others. Whenever you log in we ask for randomly selected individual characters or digits from one of your memorable details.
Once your account is open you can elect to change these memorable details to something more personal to you.
Never divulge a memorable detail in its entirety to anybody, including our call centre agents. If you forget these details, just give us a call on 0345 266 1231 and we’ll do all we can to help. For security reasons we don’t issue online reminders.
If your access is suspended
If your login has been suspended, simply give us a call on 0345 266 1231 so that we can get you up and running again.
If you believe that your login details have been compromised, please call 0345 266 1231 immediately. We can temporarily suspend your account to protect your savings by preventing unauthorised logins and we’ll give you new login details so you can access your account securely again.