We recognise it can be frustrating when you either forget your password or remember it wrongly. However, you can get yourself back up and running in no time at all by following our simple password reset process. After performing some verification steps you’ll be able to set up a new password for yourself in no time.
- To reset your password first go to the log in page and select the “Forgot Your Password” link.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your Customer ID and the email address we hold on file for you. Your Customer ID is either a 10-character alpha-numeric code we issued at the time of application, or whatever you’ve elected to change it to if you subsequently decided to personalise your Customer ID.
- Click on “Send me a reset link”.
- You’ll next receive an email from us within a few minutes containing a link. If you do not receive this email in your inbox, please check your junk mail folder in case it is there. You’ll also receive an SMS from us, notifying you that a password reset has been requested. This is for security purposes in case you did not request this reset.
- Click on the link in the email and you will be taken to a website page, where you will again be asked to enter your customer ID together with the last four digits of your Nominated Account. Then click ‘Continue’.
- On the next page you can then create a new password based on the acceptable criteria provided.
- Click confirm and wait for the confirmation page to display.
- You’ll now be able to log in using the new password
- We will also send you another SMS and email to confirm that the password has been reset.