We recognise that this can be a very difficult time for you and your family, but please rest assured our Call Centre is available to offer support and guidance throughout this process.  The Call Centre number is 0345 266 1231.

You’ll need to notify us in writing and include a copy of the Death Certificate. We will record this on the account and we’ll also write to the family or solicitor requesting any further documentation. Please send your documentation to our Freepost address:

Ford Money
PO Box 871
NE28 5BT

Once we receive the documentation, we’ll calculate the Interest on the account.  This will continue to be paid until Ford Money receive instructions to either close the account or transfer funds to another account. Existing Term breakage charges will be waived.

Help Articles


Applying for a Product

Find out everything you need to know about how to make an online application for one of our products.


Application process

Verifying your identity and Residency

Proof of Identity

Proof of Residency

Your temporary application reference number

View All


Managing Your Account

Here you can find the answers to questions regarding how to manage your account online.


Accessing your online account

Moving Money

Interest Options

Account personalisation

Applying for additional products

View All


Saving With Ford Money

Have other questions about Ford Money, our service and our offerings? You’ll find more information here.


How we operate

How we communicate with you

How you can contact us

What rates have Ford Money previously offered?

Your privacy rights

View All


Is your account due to mature soon? If you’re not sure of your customer log in details don’t worry, you can retrieve them by using the quick links on the login page.
Once you’re logged in, you can find helpful advice on reviewing and selecting your maturity options here